Turnkey Aerobic Treatment Plant
ISC constructed a design build aerobic upgrade for Mars Chocolate at their Cleveland, Tennessee processing facility. The project was designed to remove BOD, COD, TSS and Oil/Grease and included converting an existing 250,000 carbon coated tank to an aerobic MBBR reactor.
The project also included the addition of a new headworks operations building along with the repair and refurbishment of an existing concrete aeration basin.
- New Influent Pump Station
- New Headworks Building
- New Bar Screen and Surface Skimming system
- Fine Screening System
- Conversion of 250,000 gal Carbon Coated Tank
- New MBBR Stainless Steel Aeration Grid and Aeration System
- MBBR Nutrient/Chemical Feed System
- New Cooling Tower
- Concrete Aeration Basin Repairs
- New HDPE Lining System
- New Fine Bubble Diffusion System
- Control Systems