Design Build Biological Treatment Plant
ISC constructed a new 1.05 MGD design build biological treatment plant for Frito-Lay’s Jonesboro, Arkansas processing facility. The high rate activated sludge system was designed to remove BOD, TSS and oil & grease from wastewater which has been screened and treated through a first stage gravity clarifier. The system allows the wastewater operator to return sludge to the CMAS reactor if needed to achieve desired effluent quality.
ISC was able to save Frito-Lay over $4 million dollars in capital expenditures compared to the solutions offered by our competitors.
- 100′ Dia Bolted Stainless Steel Tank
- Two Chamber Lift Station
- Dissolved Air Flotation Cells
- Flocculation Tanks
- Remote System Computer Controls
- Treatment Building
- Jet Aeration/Mixing Station
- Chemical Feed Building
- Sludge Storage/Loading Area
- RAS/WAS Pump Station
- Influent/Effluent Pump Stations